
Favorite Food: Ono's BBQ Beef I crave it fortnightly! Katsu Chicken, also great! Haven't dared try the Loco Moco....for obvious reasons. If you don't get it, ask me or anyone who speaks spanish...

Age: Like I'm not already paranoid about all of you young pups!

Middle Name: Marie (Not Donny just in case you wondered.) But at one time I did own a pair of purple socks.

College Major: History (Unofficially changed about six times...)

Favorite Vacation: 7 Day Caribbean Princess Cruise

Bad Habit: Total tooth picker. Drives J nuts when I start picking with a piece of paper because I can't find anything else. Creeps him out! I mean, what's a little paper cut on the gums compared to food stuck in your teeth.... I don't get it???

Pet's Name: Guinea Pig named Link....

Not this kind of link.... I mean, that's just wrong for a guinea pig!

Place I Want To Visit: Tahiti
Always have my eye on the 10 Day Tahatian Princess Cruises.

Like To Live: Log cabin in the Southern Utah Mountains surrounded by aspens.
7 WEIRD or INTERESTING things about me!!!

1. I tried to electrocute myself not one, but two times in a row while making frosting. You figure it out!

2. I dream about Panguitch at least twice a week...

3. Wrote a book... Not yet published.

4. Good times, good times...

5. I can flip my lip...

6. I can snap my toes... At the same time as I flip my lip. It is a talent to behold!

7. I am a blog lurker. I totally stalk your friends and family. Creepy, I know. I can't help it.... Just a little obsessed with the blog scene, in fact, I have been working on this post for 2 hours and 19 minutes! Where is the sanity???
I tag CHRISTY, JARED and/or KENDRA, LISA, KARI, KAREN, KELLY, MELISSA, NAT & STEPHANIE!


14 comments:
I love getting to know people better through blogs. I'm not very good at following through with tags . . . if I have the time I'll try to complete this one. It does look fun. I did notice however that this post was done at 3 in the morning. What's up with that?!
HAHAHAHAHA...it's not surprising to me that you wrote a book...you are GREAT with words and expressing yourself!! LOVE the post...you are an UBER interesting person!
You are so great ... I love reading your goodies! I can only imagine how great your book would be ;) I've really gotta try that O'no BBQ joint. I'm also glad to know I'm not the only one who takes a good chunk of time to post!!
In regards to global warming - I personally like the granny pannies. Brings back fond memories . . . OK, maybe not fond memories.
I think the tagging took me almost 3 hours....I couldn't get the blasted pictures to line up and I'm sure you can see how that would bug someone like me. HEY>>>did you hear? NO FLORIDA!!!!
I'm with you on the carribean cruise thing. It's the best! (picture me saying that like Nacho Libre)
I didnt' know your middle name was Marie, or that you majored in history!
Obviously Steph, you had to reveal your age after my "horrible and untruthful" comment left on one of your other posts. Sorry! I'm feeling just terrible about that. Maybe saying "upper 30's" was a little bit of a stretch!
oh stephanie, thank you for the comedic relief! Whenever I have reached my stress limit with my darling children, I take me a peek at your blog and it makes it all better! Andy is a total tooth picker too! It creeps ME out! He isn't afraid of a little gum paper cut either! great post.
You are hilarious!!! I have GOT to see this toe snapping thing!!! How about the next Ward Talent show?????
Okay, Ben and I so loved the weird Al music video. Is that Donny Osmond dancing in the background. I now need a T-shirt that says "White and Nerdy" on it. HeHEhe
Okay, I am such an idiot, you already said that it was Donny, so didn't see that. If you need any of that jewelry adjusted let me know. :)
Next Saturday would be just fine. That is the 10th. The earliest time we can do it is about 6:00. let me know if that works for you guys and we will write you down. Then where are you wanting pictures? Inside? Outside? And are we doing family or single shots?
You are hilarious! Don't act like 35 is old!! You're still a young and kickin' if you ask me!! Panguitch looks like a quaint and nostalgic town. you have family there right? And about your book - its great - when are you getting it published?
Ok, So Dan is a teeth picker too. He'll use whatever he can get to get it out! Usually paper, and I want to gag! I guess it's better than looking at the food in his teeth--But I can sympathize with your hubs!
Post a Comment