10. Joe's Market... Everyone in town is there!
9. Talking with your neighbor over the fence.
8. Kids play outside.
7. A traffic jam means you have to wait for 1 or 2 cars.
6. Getting rained on while walking home from church.
5. Basements!
4. Dragging Main.
3. People smile.
2. Toilet Papering or cow tipping... night time fun!
1. People wave as they drive by.....with their whole hand, not just one finger.
We've only been here for 3 days and already we've done some wood chopping, thrift store shopping, quad running, game playing, campfire dinners, etc. We even had a bit of rain after church today. Summer vacations rock!






5 comments:
Too fun! I love being up north and out of our heat. I'm going to Idaho in 2 more days. Check our blog for more OUTSIDE pics as well.
I am drooling over A's marshmallows. . . be right back, I have to go wipe my drool.
It looks like you are having so much fun! I wish we were out roasting marshmallows!
That one finger wave is not really waving right? You are too funny and always crack me up!
Quit having so darn much fun, okay?! Glad to know you are safe and having a fabulous time away from the heat :)
Post a Comment