I think you're having way too much fun in that presidency. Hope all goes well up at camp. Look forward to seeing some pictures and hearing the fun stories when you get back.
OH MY GOSH!!!! Thanks for leaving us alone on THE worst night imaginable (well, not THE worst - but it WAS pretty bad)!!!! I'll be posting about it on my blog in the next few days. :)
You did NOT really post that on your blog, did you?!?! I still have to agree that it is hilarious and I can only imagine the response it got up at camp ... only wish I could have been there to see it!
7 comments:
Too funny!!!!!!!!! Your blog always makes me laugh so hard! Thanks for another great post!
Gee, thanks for getting that song in my head, again. . . Have fun!
I think you're having way too much fun in that presidency. Hope all goes well up at camp. Look forward to seeing some pictures and hearing the fun stories when you get back.
Here you go again . . . providing great entertainment for the rest of us uncreative people! (Maybe I should speak for myself)
Thanks for the laugh!
OH MY GOSH!!!! Thanks for leaving us alone on THE worst night imaginable (well, not THE worst - but it WAS pretty bad)!!!! I'll be posting about it on my blog in the next few days. :)
You did NOT really post that on your blog, did you?!?! I still have to agree that it is hilarious and I can only imagine the response it got up at camp ... only wish I could have been there to see it!
You are so hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!!
Post a Comment