Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jenny Lake


After staying at the cabin, we got up the next morning and headed toward Jackson Hole to a place called Jenny Lake. We were up close and personal to the Tetons. We took a boat ride across the lake, then went on a bit of a hike to the falls.


Buh lieve me this kid never has a clean face!!!


Dad, T-man, Mad Dog, Sister, & Mom


Hidden Falls

4 comments:

Donna said...

Please tell me you stole those pictures from a magazine....cause if you saw that with your own eyes I am SO jealous!

Christy Edgel said...

I love Jenny Lake! I have some good pictures of my boys swimming in their underwear at that lake. (We have spent a lot of time in Jackson for Jesse's work). I'm so glad you got to enjoy that area!

mph said...

Wow! That is breathtaking!

Heidi and Jace said...

Jenny Lake is where I want to die. Or I guess, retire, or whatever! It is THE most beautiful place! We go up there almost every (except the last few) of our anniversaries. I'm a tad jealous!