
Announcing a new addition to the family. His name is Max and he's a 12 week old Chihuahua. A cried all the way home because we took him away from his Mom, Dad, brothers, & sisters. T couldn't be happier. He finally got his dog. I just can't wait to see how the house training goes. (Tee hee.)



11 comments:
K- animal lover to animal lover. Crate training is the best housebreaking method out there!!!! I swear by it EVERYTIME!!! I think he's adorable. Congrats to T on finally getting a pet.
I'll be your pet sitter!!!! Just give me a call. Crate training is where you put them in a crate ANYTIME you can't watch them!!! When they first come out of the crate you take them outside till they go potty. Then you reward the snot out of them and play. works within a few days (weeks with littler pups)
Oh my gosh he is so cute! My first and only dog (only lasted a few weeks) was named Max. Hannah begs for one constantly, but I am not ready for the added responsibility. Maybe when they get a little older.
He is so stinkin cute. If I lived any closer you might be filling out a "missing dog" report!
What an adorable little guy! My hubby wants a Chihuahua...I better not show him this picture!! Then I'll have to cave!
AWWWW! he is soooo cute! I love that sweet little face! Good luck with the housetraining. I hear it can be just like potty training a kid!
So did you survive Trek? I am dying to find out how it went. How did Max and the kids do without you?
Cute puppy!!! I can't wait to get one. . . . later. Hey I want to know how the trek went for you. I only go to hear one side of the story and it was the mechanics of it. How was being in a family, and the kids??
So cute! Good luck with the "potty training"!
I loved all your posts about your summer vacation! It sounds like a dream to be where you were! Looks like you had tons of fun and took some gorgeous pics!
awwwwwww max is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!
Totally adorable!! Hope your training is going well ;)
Post a Comment