Okay...I'm sold. How much do you charge? I want some family photos. Let me know, maybe after the holidays are over and done with...I LOVE your pictures...you are SO talented!
Suffering total camera envy ... you really shouldn't do that to a girl!!! Your talent deserves that little beauty :) I know you'll be extremely happy together!
6 comments:
Okay...I'm sold. How much do you charge? I want some family photos. Let me know, maybe after the holidays are over and done with...I LOVE your pictures...you are SO talented!
I love the new camera. New electronics are always so exciting. Let me know if you're ready to find your old baby a new home.
Those are awesome pictures, I'm gonna schedule you after Christmas!
Whoa Nellie, isn't she somethin! Congrats on the new addition.
Suffering total camera envy ... you really shouldn't do that to a girl!!! Your talent deserves that little beauty :) I know you'll be extremely happy together!
I'm convinced that you are a total genius with photoshop and you need to teach me! Print the Color one, FOR SURE. Loved that pic. Great work.
Post a Comment