90 Hours of Real Estate School: 22 Days 6 Hours Contract Writing "Boot Camp": 1 REALLY LONG Day Study for State Exam: 7 Days AZ Real Estate Salesperson Exam: 140 Questions: 2 Hours 22 Minutes PASS....Priceless!
Way to go! It took me 6 months when I got my license 3 years ago- don't ask what I was busy doing, the list is quite long! It was all I could do to finish it that fast! Congratulations!
4 comments:
You are such a natural test taker. That's why you got such good grades at SUU! Congrats!
Awesome! Glad you got it done!
Way to go!! Just two exclamation points you might ask. I took one off cuz I'm a little bit jealous. ;)
Way to go! It took me 6 months when I got my license 3 years ago- don't ask what I was busy doing, the list is quite long! It was all I could do to finish it that fast! Congratulations!
Post a Comment