Monday, January 19, 2009

Photo Sessions.
















If you're interested.... $50.00

I'll take your family portrait, individual portraits, school pictures, senior pictures, etc... We can go anywhere you want or I have some fun places I like to go.

You get a disk with all of the edited pictures. I have a great place where I can get professional prints done for awesome prices, or you can take the disk, upload to your computer, e-mail what you want to Grandma & Grandpa, and get them printed anywhere you like.

10 comments:

mph said...

Very nice! That pic of Jessica is pretty funny.

Rochelle said...

I love it! Especially Natalee's face in that one. Too funny! I love the one where Tannon is falling off my shoulders on our cd...he's funny. He tried to eat the tabasco sauce at Village Inn tonight and ended our meal quickly with his screaming. Sarah's kids are way cute in that pose too. I'll have to remember it for Tannon's 18 month pics...which are coming up.

:) said...

You also need to give a written permission paper to let places know that they can be printed with your permission. I have been meaning to tell you that. You shall be hearing from me soon. . .

Anonymous said...

I need to make an appointment!!! LOL, I can't wait, we haven't had pictures since 2004, Reagan was 3 months old...hahaha!!! Email me with times you have open :) Thanks, Stacie

Christy Edgel said...

I'm tellin ya, you need to come to St. George!!!

Mills Family said...

I love these pictures. Now I know who to come to for our next family picture. Please please will you take our picture if we come there to you. I won't make you come to Houston.

Richard and Joleen said...

Great pics kid. You do an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Sign me up!! They all look great! Love Natalee's face!

Amy Jarrett Hill said...

looks like you are in business now girl! way to go. pics look awesome. loved your sis. cook entry. I only hate looking at your blog for one reason...it reminds me how much fun photoshop could be if i would just sit down and learn it. ahhhh!

Suzi said...

Ok Stephanie, I'll need to call you and set up a time...We have n't had any family pics since Seth was born and well hes 7 now...I know I'm bad but I just know I'll brake the camera with my ugly mug! I'll have to figure out when all the family can get together.I'll be in touch soon!!