Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Solo & Ensemble Festival





Saturday was AWESOME! We took T to the solo & ensemble festival in Glendale. He played so well! The adjucator was super impressed with him and talked to him for quite a while after. He got a SUPERIOR rating which I think is super cool when you're only a 6th grader. We also listened to our friend Tori from the hall. She plays the piano beautifully. She also got a SUPERIOR. Great job kiddos!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Go T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christy Edgel said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad he did so well!!!!

Jay and Rochelle said...

love the picture in action! I had no idea he played an instrument. That is awesome! Tori,doesn't like to show off her talent on the piano but she is good! Thanks for the news!

Richard and Joleen said...

What a great talent. Way to go.

Kari said...

Good for him ... that's awesome! Fantastic pic, too ;)