
Rochelle and I were out for our 5 am run this morning. We were about a block and a half from my house when a parade of swat trucks and police cars passed us. I looked back and there were a few more police cars quietly turning into the subdivision behind us. We weren't sure what to do, so we kept going. About a minute or two later we hear this huge BOOM! Not sure if it was a gunshot or what... We pretty much high-tailed it right back to my house. Of course, we got in Rochelle's van and drove over to see what was going on. We really couldn't tell, but my guess is that it was a drop house.
Wasn't expecting that!


3 comments:
WOW ... you've had an exciting week!!! What next? I'm hoping for your sake NOTHING!!!
life...it has a way of keeping you on your toes. Ahhh, exciting times, exciting times.
I love it when the helicopters go over our house in the middle of the night. I alwasy think they are after someone. I probably shouldn't watch the news before bed......
Post a Comment