Tuesday, May 5, 2009

To Swim Or Not To Swim....



I was asking T & A if they wanted to do swim team again this year. A is all for it. T said that he wasn't interested. J asked him what he would be interested in. T answered that he really didn't want to do anything. J said that we could send him to coal mining camp. T got all excited and said, "Now I finally get to use a pick ax!"

I've decided to run "Put In The Sprinkler System With A Pick Ax Camp... I'm all for that! If any of your kids want to come to my backyard camp.... that'll cost ya $100 for 2 weeks, lunches and drinks included. If it gets really hot, I'll even spray the kids off with my hose. Bring your own pick ax.



Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any pick ax accidents, including poking out your eye or losing a toe...

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Gotta love that T! He makes me laugh so hard!

Mark and Karen said...

I love it!!!

Amie said...

Whoop! Whoop! I didn't see a time posted??? Let us know...I'll send Alex and Aiden right over. Alex knows how to use a pick ax...just not an arriator (sp?), he almost lost a foot with that tool two years ago. :) Thank heavens you posted a disclaimer.