Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween



Started off the day with a photo shoot at the Wigwam... LOVE THIS PLACE! I felt like I had magically escaped to San Diego. Thank you Nelson's for wanting to go there! Then went to a Reliv Training. YES, I am now a Master Affiliate with Reliv. WHY, you ask? Because it has changed Trev's life, and mine... and I can't see us EVER being without it, so why not get the discount.... AND I just feel like I have too much free time on my hands... (enter dripping sarcasm.) I am REALLY EXCITED about it. If you ever have any questions about it, let me know. Seriously can change your life.



THEN I came home and made last minute costumes for the kids. "A" is a gift and the tag kills me....since it sure seems to fit as of late... "T" is a human calculator which also kills me since he was telling random people at the zoo the night before about how he is a human calculator and a math genius. (Humble too!) I have blisters all over my fingers from hot glue and glow stick numbers.... ouch!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love it! What were you and J this halloween?

Jay and Rochelle said...

T cracked me up at Trunk or Treat. After he got his treat from us, I hear him saying, "Licorise. I hate licorise and every year they give it out." I couldn't help but start laughing!!! We were giving out licorise and this was the first year I bought it. By the way, the costumes are awesome! You are very creative!