Saturday, October 23, 2010

Panguitch in the Fall


View from the Cascade Falls trail that my Dad designed. Just ask Jaden. He'll tell you all about it.


Field across the street from Mom & Dad's house. I'm pretty sure that Dad thinks those deer are his.


This was near Duck Creek.


Right at the beginning of the Cascade Falls trail.


Little Dam. Anyone from Panguitch knows that's all you have to say. Spent most of my summers up here, reading, tubing, playing...and most of my winters, iceskating, breaking ice, and sledding.

My favorite time was when I almost knocked my brother Jared and myself out with a rock that I threw straight up into the air.

Dare I mention that was only two or three years ago. My aim is terrible.


Little Dam again.


Awww... My Mom & Dad.


Can't come back without a picture of a horse. I loved reflection from this one.


Taking a break from Lagoon for a post or two. Here are some of my favorite shots from Panguitch.

2 comments:

Jared and Kendra said...

Awesome pictures. And yes, you are dangerous with rocks.

Jared and Kendra said...

I love all of the shots you took. I noticed them on your other photo blog and was impressed. Love the one of your parents. I think we all might need to get a copy of that one. The lighting was so soft and right.
(Just Kendra -- not Jared)