Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Domestic Bug


Apparently I have caught some kind of mysterious bug that makes you want to bake, cook, and be in the kitchen as often as possible.


Even in the morning when it's only 20 degrees outside, I'm wanting to cook.


This is a complete mystery to my family. They have never seen this kind of behavior before.


BUT I'm not hearing much complaining.


AND it warms up the kitchen a little bit.

MOST of the goodies have gone to neighbors, just in case you were wondering about my pant size. Don't worry. It's just fine. Well, it's ok.

5 comments:

:) said...

Um, YUM!! Send some my way. I might just have to scrape some mold off! Or just drop some off with the airlines and have Ben pick it up on his way home! :)

ellen said...

I've got that bug a lot!

Heidi and Jace said...

Yum! I just LOVE to see ALL the shots you take! They are beautiful! You do a great job! How fun to experience the NE!!

Natalie said...

I would think that when it is THAT cold outside there wouldn't be much to do. Stay in and bake.

And I knew you would love Ellen.She is fun.

Cheryl said...

Look at you betty crocker..still waiting for that cookbook.. miss you