Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home


Welcome to our new home.


When you walk in there is a very nice living room....


WITH a wood burning stove....


Down the hall is the office.


And a Bathroom


Then the kitchen. Kind of looks like a market, but hey, I will know what I have in stock! The sinks are HUGE! Pretty sure I could fit my Arizona sink in one of these babies.


Past the kitchen is another beautiful eating/family room.



Note that fancy kitchen table & chairs. I'm working on that.


The Birthday Girl's room.


The Rotten Teen-ager's room.


The upstairs bathroom.


You can't tell, but the pattern on the curtains & tub is just darling!
I left out the master bedroom, the craft room, & the basement. They are just too messy to be posted. Too bad for you!

Now we go outside.


Here's the carport


Where the wood will be


Path to the neighbor's house


This clothesline just makes me smile! Can't wait to use it, but I think I will wait until spring.


The back of the house from behind the clothesline.


Horse pasture...sans horses as of yet. :)


The backyard


More of the backyard!


The house from the backyard.


Birdbath in front of the house.


The kids walking to the bus this morning.

The entire town, especially this house, just makes me happy. I'll get to the town later. Still have a bit of unpacking to do.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I Love Your house. I am so jealous! Where is your house at?

ellen said...

I need to visit!