
So for breakfast the kids and I made cinnamon rolls for J. They turned out beautifully, but when I went to make frosting, I realized I forgot to buy some cream cheese! SO instead I made Nat's homemade caramel. That stuff rocks! It's great on apples, popcorn, ice cream, a spoon, your finger.... you get the idea. Now I can add cinnamon rolls to that list.
Here's the recipe:
Caramel Sauce
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup corn syrup
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cube butter
Mix everything together in pan. Bring to a boil and boil for three minutes. Make sure that the sugar is all dissolved. Enjoy! An actual picture of our finished rolls. Don't they look yummy!

In the tradition of Bill Cosby who said, "Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap on-a-rope." I decided to get J a hot tub for Fathers Day. Jealous, are you?!
POOR MAN'S HOT TUB
You, too, can afford one! The bubble are a bit random, but that depends on how much you do of step one. Click on the picture to see everything "clearly".... Trust me.


4 comments:
The rolls look great!!!!!!! I even forgot it was father's day till I went to church today....maybe my "break" is a little too relaxing.
I need to try that caramel sauce!
Your posts are GREAT...they look like ads or soemthing! We missed you at church on Sunday...dang ward split!
You are too funny! Your post make me laugh!
Post a Comment