Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Taste of Trek









I'm dying to tell you all about Trek, but I just haven't had time. I'm editing all of the photos and there were 3200 turned in to me. So far I've got 300 done and we've barely left our drop off point.... Here is just a taste....

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm dying to hear about Trek. I saw quite a difference in the youth (and I only got to listen to two talks) that went. I'm excited to hear the whole story.

Richard and Joleen said...

Wow! great job so far> I'm so excited to see it in picture form, and the video. You were great! Thanks for all you did.

The Becker Bunch said...

Those are beautiful! I too am SO excited to hear how it went! Our youth were so moved on Sunday and I'm sure you have captured all of that in your pictures!

Jared and Kendra said...

I can't think of anything COOLER than hiking through Arizona desert in the latter part of July. But great pics!!

Kari said...

I can't begin to tell you the emotions you stirred with these pictures! They are beautifully edited and fantastic images of the trek that I SO DESPERATELY wanted to be a part of!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!

Heidi and Jace said...

Thanks! I know there is probably a bazillion of us who where there in spirit, who wish they could have gone. We are glad someone like you was there to see with your "eye" and share with us!! Thanks! Maybe send an e-mail of your story and we can just e-chain it around!!