
Much to our surprise, we ended up with a guest today. We were heading out the door for an nice family bike ride, and there was this darling chihuahua puppy in our front yard. We took her in and played with her all morning. I was instantly in love! She was just sweet, timid, loving, cute, tiny, soft... I could go on and on. Maybe we could name her....McCormick! (PW thing...) But if I was true to that she would have to be named Drop House, or Forclosure, or O'Donnal....
After taking a million pictures, T & I walked around the neighborhood and posted some found signs. We discovered that she only lives 2 houses away from us with a family that just moved in a few weeks ago. With saddened, and happy hearts, we returned her to her family.


1 comment:
you're such a great neighbor! I think O'donnal would have been a great doggie name!
Post a Comment