
Last night was a BLAST! I had no idea what to expect. When we got there, I didn't tell anyone who I was and just stood back and listened to what they were saying about my photograph. What a trip! One couple was certain that it was film. Another lady thought we must study surreal art in my classroom. I was seriously getting a high off of having people try to figure out how in the world I created it.

I didn't want to take too many pictures, but the gallery was really cool. They had a great turn out. I would guess at least 100 people came and went while I was there. The showing lasts until Nov. 30th and there is no admission charge, if you're interested in going.

My good friend, Cheryl, came by to check it out. She also went with me to see PW. She ALSO went with me to Akai Hana for sushi....then proceeded to RUN TWO LIGHTS on the drive home. I am a witness. I was behind her. She keeps telling me they were yellow and I'm jealous because I didn't make the light, but we BOTH KNOW the TRUTH!

Speakling of sushi.... This, my friends, is the Blue Flame from Akai Hana Sushi and Grill. Lucky for me it's maybe a mile from my house. I discovered that I like sushi about 2 weeks ago. I had it last night for the 5th time. Ummm.. Blue Flame.
NOTHING at all like the Blue Flame from my high school years....high school boys, lighters, nasty smells... I'll leave it at that.


4 comments:
I'm so cool, I know an award winning photographer! CONGRATS!
I cannot believe I missed this! I thought it was NEXT Monday. Good grief! So I still really want to go see the gallery. And dying to see your award winner up close. Congrats again!
I so did not run two light, they were yellow, and I am sooooo proud of you. You are an amazing photographer!
So I want to know how you did it!
Post a Comment