Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rocky Point, Mexico!



Let me say this first.... I am so THANKFUL for all of the people who have let me take their pictures this year. I wasn't sure if I would ever make a go of photography, but they have kept me hopping, and I keep getting referrals, which just makes me happier'n a preacher's son at a biker-babe rally!



The kids were just as excited to get up before the sun, so we could check the beach for shells, and impendingly end up getting wet before breakfast.



T wasn't about to try the coconut shrimp at La La's. Too bad for him! It was amazing! I'm totally salavating right now.



I knew T was a fish, but discovered that A is a mermaid. She loves the water as much as he does.



T kept looking in the water....



Then he manages to catch this...BARE HANDED! We now call him "Mullet Fingers" like the kid in the book "Hoot". We got the picture, then he released it back into the "wild".




We have been so blessed this year that even my toes are happy!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Great pics as always! Merry Christmas!

Heidi and Jace said...

So you need to let me know where you guys go, where you stay etc. . . b/c we have always wanted to go down there, but we'd be in the dark. Beautiful pictures!