Friday, October 29, 2010

About As Far Away As We Could Get



Miles from Goodyear to Concord: 2715.45 miles
Driving time: 41 Hours 32 Minutes

No, we don't know what day we are moving.
Yes, Jerry is starting a new job in approximately 30 days.
No, we do not have a house.
No, our house in Goodyear has not sold yet.
Yes, we are totally excited!
Yes, we are totally scared!

Here's to our new adventure.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm waaaay happy for you guys! Congrats! Good luck on the house sale! And good luck on a new job!

Richard and Joleen said...

Wow! I won't even get to see you before you leave. We get to come home for a month, Dec 17-Jan 17. We have to break our mission for tax purposes. How exciting to go so far away and scary. You will do wonderful. Wish I was home to take your dog. He looks so cute.
I remember when you got him.

ellen said...

You are going to love living in New England!