Plays fetch.
Loves to go on walks, camping, hiking.
Does NOT love the cold.
Has LEFT...he can only turn circles to the left.?!
He is 3 years old.
Neutered
Has all of his shots
Licensed
Potty Trained
Comes with all of his dog stuff.
FREE to a home that will love him.




5 comments:
We would love him! Can you send him to Vancouver? =)
Good Luck on your new adventure. Moving is so fun, exciting, exhausting and scary! I hope everything goes smoothly!
That might be on my way to Concord....let me check mapquest.
:)
That's so sad that you have to leave the spaz behind. I really did like Putters ... and so did my kids, including Koria, and you know how hard she is to please with anything four-legged.
Bring him to St. Geezerville on your way to Panguitch for one last harrah.
I'm sorry I didn't make it over to help out. You guys will be very missed! Good luck with your new adventure! Good thing for fb and blogging :)
Post a Comment