Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Good Morning Bolton



I took a walk to my neighbors house a few days ago. My horse pasture is next to her horse pasture. I wanted to get some shots of her sheep. The first thing that happened was this beautiful rooster decided to hop up and start crowing. Thank you Mr. Rooster!!!



Next came the sheep. I am in love with these sheep. Seriously. They came right over and this one lay her head on my leg and just stood there so I could scratch behind her ears. So sweet!



Then the chickens wanted in on the action. This "chick" came right over. Can you believe the beautiful colors of her feathers??? I didn't know if my camera would pick them all up.



I may be the first person to get a bokeh chicken in the background. Who knows?! I wasn't exactly trying to, but it just happened. Thank you bokeh chicken!!!



Then I had to leave. And this one followed me all the way to my gate. I had serious thoughts about stealing her. BUT I don't think my dear neighbor would like that very much.

No comments: